So you want to improve your smile and perfect your teeth? But which treatment or procedure will be the best and which one will be right for you?
Take a look at the two cosmetic dentistry treatments below, compare the benefits and cost and see which one takes your fancy the most!
Costs: From £3,000
Invisalign is certainly an advanced treatment, this is because it offers patients much faster treatment times and more attractive results than traditional, fixed metal braces.
Invisalign can take three to six months to straighten “visible smiles” which only targets a few of the front upper teeth. Whereas, more complex cases like overbites can be treated within 12 months.
What’s also great about this treatment is that cosmetic dentists like Dr Ali Rifai (owner of The Gentle Dental in Surrey) offer free teeth whitening at the end of treatment too!
- These are removable braces
- Can be taken out to eat and drink
- Clear, invisible and transparent
- More comfortable
- Completed in half of the time of alternative brace systems
- Targets overbites, underbites, overjets, crooked teeth and overcrowding
Costs: From £750 per tooth
Cosmetic dentists in London like Dr Joe Oliver, who has placed over 40,000 veneers and is the go-to for celebrity clients like Helen Bonham Carter use thin, natural and high-quality veneers that you cannot just get anywhere.
Dr Joe Oliver has comments that veneers are often referred to as instant orthodontics, this is because they offer fast and quick results for patients who do not wish to wait for their desired smiles.
- Can be applied instantly – in just one appointment
- Make teeth look even more perfect
- Whiten teeth and conceals any imperfections
- A non-invasive procedure
- Perfect for crooked teeth, class 1 malocclusions, gaps, gummy smiles, chips and cracks
See more veneer benefits.