http://davidbjelland.com/wp-content/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/ Oral hygiene is a very important aspect in our daily lives, it enjoys clean healthy teeth and improves our attitude and self-esteem, giving us absolute safety when eating our food, to smile and to communicate with others, also involved in disease prevention.
http://build.hartmillerdesign.co.uk/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://build.hartmillerdesign.co.uk/portfolio/exeter-university-esi/ Without proper maintenance, you can develop periodontal disease, leading to bleeding and sore gums, especially when tooth brushing and eating. Visit al-faperio.co.uk for more information.
Our mouth is the gateway to microorganisms, reaching macrobiotic strains have thousands waiting to disease, the humidity and temperature of the mouth make this an ideal medium for the reproduction of bacteria and feed on the fermentation of food debris left in your mouth, being the only means of prevention, have good oral hygiene.
The bacteria are transmitted through saliva, is easy to spread, for example, by blowing the foods our children eat, to eat and drink from the same glass-covered and others, kissing, among others.
Maintaining good oral hygiene will prevent the accumulation of microbial plaque and thus avoid the growth of bacteria and the development of diseases such as gingivitis, periodontal disease to dental caries, diseases of the digestive tract (gastritis, stomach ulcers), chronic heart, and if released into the bloodstream could be responsible for you to suffer a stroke or blood clots, which could lead to serious health problems.
Tips for maintaining good oral health
• Brush your teeth three times a day, after meals, especially before bedtime, the proper technique should last about two minutes and should be a smooth and elliptical motion, brushing all tooth surfaces, including language.
• Use fluoride toothpaste to prevent dental caries. Not so much the brand of toothpaste, but remember that if your child is younger than 6 years should use gel toothpaste, which is less abrasive and have the ideal amount of fluoride for children (500 ppm).
• Use mouthwash and floss to complement hygiene. This should become a habit to complement dental hygiene and especially now there are presentations that allow us to easily take to work, school, or any activity we conduct.
• Avoid sweets, healthy and balanced diet will keep you not only good oral health but also help prevent other digestive diseases and general.
• Change your toothbrush every three months, so will avoid periodontal disease (disease of the tissues that support the teeth). A good alternative is to use electric toothbrushes to improve cleaning efficiency, but still, we have to change the heads.
• We should not abuse the whitening pastes and rinses, as they will cause excessive sensitivity may aggravate dental caries. Dental bleaching not expensive and its effect is prolonged (approx. 3 years).
• You must visit your dentist at least twice a year to prevent and maintain good oral health. Not only to prevent tooth problems but also to detect any bite problems or habits in children that can be corrected easily in children.
• Consider Invisalign braces or other teeth aligners to help teeth straighten as a person grows.